What is the Payment plan in SS Linden Floors Gurgaon?
Its easy payment plan ensures better and flexible investment with PLP Payment Plan, 50:50 Payment Plan, and Down Payment Plan and one can cherry-pick the best way to invest their capital in this exclusive and premium independent floors SS Linden.
New independent floors in Gurgaon sector 84 & 85 is gleaning good attention in the market as it brings independent floors based on the futuristic floor plan to get the core access of the space, other than this, the SS Linden Gurgaon project comes with a bigger 4 BHK independent floor based on 1488 Sq. Ft. area.
Built up Area- 2188 Sq. Ft.
Saleable Area- 2722 Sq. Ft.
RERA Carpet Area- 1487.57 Sq. Ft.
SS LINDEN FLOORS STRUCTURE & COST
1st Floor- Rs 1.55 Cr.
2nd Floor - Rs 1.50Cr.
3rd Floor - Rs 1.50 Cr.
4th Floor- Rs 1.60 Cr.
3 DIFFERENT PAYMENT PLANS
Further, its easy payment plan ensures better and flexible investment with PLP Payment Plan, 50:50 Payment Plan and Down Payment Plan and one can cherry pick the best way to invest their capital in this exclusive and premium independent floors SS Linden Floors.
WITH COMPLETE DETAILS HERE TO PICK THE BEST PLAN FOR YOUR INVESTMENT IN SS HOUSING
1. PLP Payment Plan
Booking amount Rs 5 Lacs and within 60 days pay Rs 25 per cent and 25 per cent at the time of completion of structure which is tentatively after 1 year, and then, 50 per cent on offer of possession.
2. 50:50 Payment Plan
The booking amount will be the same, where within 90 days you need to pay 50 per cent and then at the time of possession pay 50 per cent.
3. Down Payment Plan
Pay 90 per cent within 90 days with the same booking amount and the rest 10 per cent should be paid on the offer of possession.
So you are free to choose any plan as per your need that gives you the comfort of investment.
OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS HERE (DO NOT MISS IT)
- All cheques/DD to be made in the favour of SS Group Private LTD SS Linden Master Collection Account
- TSD includes 1 car park EDC/IDC club membership
- Stamp Duty/ Registration Charges/Documentation shall charge you extra.
- Get a 10 percent discount on 90 percent payment and 5 percent on 50 percent payment.
- Complete Terrace rights to have better access to the given space
- IFMS Rs 50, 000 per floor & possession charges per floor Rs 75,000 will be charged at the time of possession.
LET US GIVE YOU A QUICK OVERVIEW ON THE PROJECT…………….
SS Linden Floors Gurgaon is well scattered over 27 acres of area with the presence of capacious 4 BHK floor based on the new floor plan to get ventilated kitchen, sun filled bedroom, wide balcony and more brings a leeway to access the place in the best way possible.
Meet high range of modern services that promote ROBUST & ACTIVE lifestyle, so you can get into the gym, spa, clubhouse, sports hub, jogging track, party hall and more. Even an eco friendly ambience where it brings a breathable environment with the perfect panorama that brings positivity all around you.
Last and important, SS Linden Gurgaon project is situated in the developed and planned sectors 84 & 85 of New Gurugram which comes with easy peasy connectivity to the major area of Gurgaon, also Gurgaon is widely known for its IT hub, MNC’s and commercial centre to get better job opportunities.
With different SS Linden Floors payment plan and high demand of independent floors make this your lucrative investment deal, so think wisely and give your family a quality home that lives up to your expectations for ages.